Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Blog from Dr. Paul Bauer

Today is my first day of my new blog. I am excited to be able to post our services and conditions that we can help. We can treat everything from Headaches, neck pain, back pain, auto accident injuries, work injuries, sports injuries and much more. I also offer, Active Release Technique (ART). ART is a hands-on touch and case-management system that allows a practitioner to diagnose and treat soft-tissue injuries. Soft tissue refers primary to muscle, tendon, fascia, and nerves. specific injuries that apply are repetitive strains, adhesions, tissue hypoxia, and joint disfunction. Call today for more details. Anderson Hills Family Chiropractic, 2020 Beechmont Ave, Suite 1, Cincinnati, OH 45230, 513-232-5999. www.andersonhillschiro.com

1 comment:

  1. It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular information’s – This blog has helped me to gain much more information. I would like to appreciate the blog owner for his efforts.
    regards
    Bauer Chiropractic

    ReplyDelete